Friday, April 30, 2010

First Sale!


Yesterday, I sold the first copy of my eBook, My Brother's Keeper . It's available through Smashwords.com. Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but the book was out there for one day when it was purchased. At one book per day that's 365 books a year! Okay, I know it's not New York Times Bestseller status but it's better than what I sold last year.

More importantly, is the fact that it has motivated me to put my butt in the chair and write again. I've been in a prolonged funk and my random excuse generator was working overtime! I finally got myself in gear though and now feel that there is reason to go on there is someone out there who wants to read my work (at least one person). So thank you, whoever you are, not only for buying a copy of my book, but for getting me back on the ball!

Well, gotta run now, it's time for me to get to work on my next great masterpiece.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Congrats!!! It's well deserved.